IN HOME CAGE-FREE BOARDING:
We take the anxiety out of leaving your best friend at a boarding facility or doggie daycare by welcoming them into our home and treating them like a member of our family while you’re away. We take a minimal number of dogs so yours will receive all the attention they want and deserve.
We started doing "Bed and Breakfast for dogs" in 2007 to entertain our dog. Our home is occupied by two adults (no kids or other pets) and one male (neutered) five year old Weimaraner. We are both self-employed and are therefore home throughout most of the day and evening.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A 1500 square foot home with a spacious fenced back yard
- Regular photo and / or video updates
- No additional fees for medication
- Bring your pet’s favorite bed, toys, crate, etc - we can accommodate most needs
- Conscientious attention to flea, tick and foxtail control
- Non-stress environment for your best friend / Peace of mind for you
WE ARE CAGE-FREE
We have an XL size crate in our home for doggie guests who are crate trained and parents who don't want to lug a crate back and forth, yet we do not use it unless requested. If your dog decides he'd like to take a nap in the crate (and some do), the door is left open.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Doggie guests who are non-aggressive, not destructive, fully housebroken, do not bark excessively and are spayed or neutered. We ask that your dog be at least one year old.
- Since we are a private home and do need to run errands, attend doctor appts, etc - your dog must be able to be in the home unsupervised for up to two hours at a time.
- Doggie guests who most enjoy their stay with us have an energy level which rotates between play time, nap time, and just hanging out time. If your dog requires all of one (constant play or constant sleep), this is likely not the place for you. Please see our Facebook and / or YouTube page for photos and videos of Pluto and his friends at play.